Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks
- 05 nights accommodation in the above hotel with breakfast with Breakfast
- 04 Indian Dinner
- Dubai City Tour with 01 Way Mono rail
- Desert Safari with belly dance& Dinner
- Burj Khalifa (124th Floor observation deck – Non Prime time) with fountain show
- Abu Dhabi city tour with Ferrari park (Morning Mosque, 11 AM – 05 PM Ferrari Park, After 05 PM Abu Dhabi City Tour and transfer to Dubai) with Louver Museum
- Return Airport Transfers
- All necessary tours and transfers on seat in coach (SIC) Basis
- Normal tourist visa visa dubai + Otb charges
- Tourism dirham & all applicable taxes.
- Overseas Insurance
- Laundry, Mineral Water
- Telephone Bills, Mini Bar
- Any Thing Not Mentioned In The Tour Cost Include Box.
Enquire Now Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
Tour Cost are as per Client Requirement.
Date ListTour Date are as per Client Requirement.
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, The cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour --- Deposit Amount
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 40% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 60% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or "No Show" on the tour --- 100% Of the Cost
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. In case of Cruise, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellations. The company can not assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: - Non refundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: - As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are non refundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing's - Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.