Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks,The Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa 124 Floor-Non Prime Time, Dhow Cruise, Desert Safari, Abu Dhabi with Ferrari Park, Global Village and more..
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers.
- 04 Nights at the hotel with breakfast - Dubai
- 02 Nights at the hotel with breakfast – Abu Dhabi
- Return Dubai airport transfers
- One half day Dubai city tour + One Way Mono Rail
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner, belly dance, tanoora show and many more activities.
- Marina Dhow cruise with buffet dinner
- Burj Khalifa tour with return transfers (124 th Floor – Non Prime Time slot)
- Miracle garden
- Abu Dhabi City tour with grand mosque + Ferrari park & Warner Bros.
- 4 Dinner Coupon ? VISA (OTB Extra)
- All applicable taxes including Tourism Dirham
- 5 % VAT
- All tours and transfers on private basis
- Optional Tours to be booked 10 days prior to Travel date
- Please go through the terms & conditions carefully before confirming the package.
- Airfare Subject to Availability at the time of Booking
- Personal expenses, Laundry, Telephone Charges
- Personal accidental insurance
- Porterage cost
- Tips, water, other incidental charges.
- Any thing not mentioned in the inclusions
Enquire Now Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
|Below prices are in INR|
|Hotel or Similar||Double Sharing||Triple Sharing||Child with Bed||Child with out Bed|
|Park Inn 3* Howard Jhonsson 3* Dubai||Rs.57,000/-||Rs.52,000/-||Rs.51,500/-||Rs.31,500/-|
|Omega hotel 4*||Rs.60,500/-||Rs.55,500/-||Rs.44,000/-||Rs.31,500/-|
Every 2nd and 4th Friday
Important guidelines regarding UAE Visa:
- Any corrections in VISA must be informed 96 hours before travel. Please note -Friday and Saturday are official holidays in UAE.
- Visa Approval is subject to Immigration rules and regulations.
- Cancellation of Visa will charge an additional Cost
Terms & Conditions:-
- The Rate is based on Minimum 02 Passenger travelling together.
- Rates are not valid during EID, Diwali, Christmas, NYE, Special Events and Exhibitions in Dubai
- The above is only an offer and So far no booking has been made and rooms / rates are subject to the availability at the time of receiving your official booking.
- According to the Hotel policy check in time is 15:00 hrs and check out is 12:00 noon.
- All special requests like Early check in and late checkout, smoking, nonsmoking, Same view ,Same Floor, Same Category, Same floors, Same king/twin Bed, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- We are not holding any Air tickets or rooms at the moment.
- 50% Advance at the time of booking and rest of the amount before 15 days of Departure.
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour --- Rs.10,000/- Per Person
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 50% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 75% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or “ No Show” on the tour --- 100% Of the Cost
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are nonrefundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing’s – Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.
It is advisable to acquire adequate Overseas Travel Insurance cover for protection from any expenses such as medical, Baggage’s, legal, hospitalization, accident, It is mandatory to obtain an Overseas Travel Insurance policy for the Tour. Insurance claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company. Insurance Premium Charges will be extra as per the Client’s age and Number of Days and Destinations.