Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
- 3* Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, Lunch and Indian Dinners as per Itinerary
- Airport transfers as mentioned
- Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand Tourist visas -subject to Approval
- International Air Tickets (Rs.23,000/- Calculated as on 12/02/2019 Subject to availability at the time of confirmation) Ex: Ahmedabad
- Sightseeings & entrance fees as per itinerary.
- All Taxes
- Shakti Travels Tour Leader / Local Representative*
Thailand: Alcazar Show, Coral Island by speed boat, City and Temple Tour, Gems Factory, Safari World and Marine Park
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur City Tour, Batu caves Visit, KL Tower (Observation Deck), Twin Tower (Sky Bridge Visit at 41 st Floor), Genting day Tour with Return, Cable car, Skytropolis Indoor Theme, Park
Singapore: Singapore City tour, Singapore Flyer, Sentosa Island Tour including Cable Car, Luge and Sky Ride, madam tussadus with images of Singapore, Wings of Time Show.
|City||Nights||Hotels or Similar|
|Pattaya||1||Hotel Golden Beach 3*|
|Bangkok||2||Ramada D’Ma 3*|
|Kuala Lumpur||2||Furama Bukit Bintang 4*|
|Singapore||3||Park Sovereign Tyrwhitt 3*|
- Airline Baggage charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Overseas travel
- GST Extra
Enquire Now Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
Tour Cost as per Client Requirement.
Date ListTour Date as per Client Requirement.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All airport transfers on will be on Private / SIC basis.
- Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Tour manager will be provided if the group Size is 30 Adults & above, Else the tour would be conducted by Our Local representative / with a Driver cum Tour Guide.
- A valid credit card for each room would be required by respective passengers at all Hotels at the time of check in for a guarantee deposit.
- In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options – You can shift to the next available departure date at an additional cost of airfare date change penalty to be paid by you. Please check with us 20-days prior to start date of the tour
- Child age
- 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners and if restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Our Local Tour manager will be separate for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking Deposit Fees: INR 35,000/- per person
- Airfare has to be paid directly at the time of confirmation at an additional cost.
- Please note – There will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11pm and 6am.
- Cancellation Policy- 60 days & above- Full refund, 59-15 days- 50% Refund 14-0 days- 0% Refund ? Visa fees will be Non Refundable.
- Flight Cancellation charges will be as per airline rules & regulations.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 45-days prior to departure date.
- Please note there would be a 3.5% service fee if payment is done by credit card.