Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
- Airfare Calculated @ INR 29,000/- in the quotation as on date 21-Nov-2017, subject to change at the time of confirmation
- 4 Star Category of Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast (Except Genting where it will be 3 star)
- Visa fees (Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore) subject to immigration approval
- American Breakfasts, Indian Dinners on Set Menu Buffet as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing and Transfers As Mentioned In Above Itinerary on SIC / PVT with Entrance Fees.
- All Taxes
- Overseas Travel Insurance, Lunch, Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Bills, Mini Bar, Medical Insurance, Hospital and Accident Charges, Baggies loss, Any Thing Not Mentioned In The Tour Cost Include Box.
- Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water
- Telephone Bills
- Mini Bar
- It is advisable to take Medical, Accident and Baggies Insurance.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
JUNE 2018 : 24
JULY 2018 : 01 , 08 , 15 , 22 , 29
AUGUST 2018 : 05 , 12 , 19 , 26
SEPTEMBER 2018 : 02 , 09 , 16 , 23 , 30
- The above cost is based on minimum 10 Passengers travelling together. Surcharges may apply for less no. of Passengers.
- The tour will be operated subject to min. 10 paying passengers. In the event that group size is less, you will be given an option of travelling another departure date.
- Booking Deposit Fees: INR 50,000/- per person Non Refundable.
- Cancellation Policy
- 29-15 days- 50% Refund of the Tour Cost
- 14-0 days- 0% Refund of the Tour Cost
- Airlines Cancellation will apply as per the airlines Rules and Regulations.
- Visa fees Non Refund in any case.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- Child age -> 2-11 years. Above 11 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- No refund will be issued for any missed portions of the tour.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Shakti Travels reserve the rights for amendment / modification / withdraw the package.