Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest. The city's heart is scenic Kandy Lake (Bogambara Lake), which is popular for strolling. Kandy is famed for sacred Buddhist sites, including the Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) shrine, celebrated with the grand Esala Perahera annual procession.
Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies. Nearby Seetha Amman Temple, a colorful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures. Densely forested Galway's Land National Park is a sanctuary for endemic and migratory bird species, including bulbuls and flycatchers.
Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Its long Bentota Beach stretches north, where it becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island, parallel to Bentota Lagoon. Coral-rich dive sites include Canoe Rock. On Bentota River, centuries-old Galapota Temple has a large Buddha statue. Southeast is Lunuganga, the estate and gardens of architect Geoffrey Bawa. Northeast is his brother Bevis's Brief Garden.
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
- Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels or similar on Half Board basis.
- 07 Breakfasts & 07 Dinners at the Hotel itself
- Transport in an A/C New KDH – Micro Van with the service of an English Speaking chauffeur Guide
- Sightseeing as mentioned above (Without Entrance Fees)
- Value added tax.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Rs. 3500/- per Person Additional Charge for All entrance fees / Jeep cost / Boat cost (should be paid by directly) wherever applicable
- Lunches throughout tour.
- Rs.2000/- Per Visa & other charges (Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application)
- Early check in & late check-out.
- Subject to Approval
- Camera & video permits.
- Cost of beverages.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
- Tips & Portages.
- Any compulsory room supplements during the tour.
Enquire Now Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
Tour Date as per Client Requirement.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to arrival NO cancelation
- If any cancellation 21 - 14 days - 50% will be charged on the basis booked
- If any cancellation 14 - 07 days - 75% will be charged on the basis booked
- If any cancellation 07 - 00 days - 100% will be charged on the basis booked
We trust the above will meet with your requirements and Look forward to hearing from you soon,