Tokyo, Japan’s busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum)
Hiroshima, a modern city on Japan’s Honshu Island, was largely destroyed by an atomic bomb during World War II. Today, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park commemorates the 1945 event. In the park are the ruins of Genbaku Dome, one of the few buildings that was left standing near ground zero. Other prominent sites include Shukkei-en, a formal Japanese garden, and Hiroshima Castle, a fortress surrounded by a moat and a park.
Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the Japanese island of Honshu. It's known for its modern architecture, nightlife and hearty street food. The 16th-century shogunate Osaka Castle, which has undergone several restorations, is its main historical landmark. It's surrounded by a moat and park with plum, peach and cherry-blossom trees. Sumiyoshi-taisha is among Japan’s oldest Shinto shrines.
- 7 Nights accommodation at suggested Hotels or similar
- Breakfast, Indian Lunch, Indian Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Arrival & Departure Transfer
- All Tour and transfers on private basis
- Japan Visa Charges
- Tokyo city tour
- Mt Fuji Hakone tour
- Hiroshima city tour
- Kyoto city tour
- Nara city tour
- Osaka city tour
- Lake Ashi Cruise (30 min.)
- Bullet train ticket - Tokyo to Hiroshima (4 hours) (800 Kms)
- Tour Manager from Shakti Travels (If minimum 30 Persons travelling together)
- Any Flight (Airfare from Mumbai / Delhi – Tokyo & Osaka – Delhi / Mumbai will be approximate INR 47,000/- Per Person in economy class with tax, subject to seat availability and evaluation at the time of actual booking created)
- Personal expenses
- Personal accidental, Medical, Baggage insurance
- Overseas Travel Insurance
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
NOVEMBER 2018 : 08
DECEMBER 2018 : 10
JANUARY 2019 : 07
MARCH 2019 : 16
APRIL 2019 : 06 , 20
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, the cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour --- Deposit Amount
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 40% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour --- 60% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or “ No Show” on the tour --- 100% Of the Cost
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: - Nonrefundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: - As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are nonrefundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing's – Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.
Visa Application Policy & Conditions:-
To process the Visa we will submit necessary documents like air tickets, Hotel Booking voucher, Insurance and other related document asked by the consulate or the embassy. By reason what so ever if consulate or embassy refuse or delay the visa, passengers has to pay the difference of amount or date change penalty imposed by airline or Hotels. We shall not be stand responsible for the additional amount; the same has to be paid to the company before departure of the tour. We will always apply for Normal tourist visas, If the passenger needs to cancel a tour due to rejection of visa or rejection of entry into country, the cancellation charges of the company will be applicable and shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund if the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Given rate is based on Minimum 30 Persons together. In case of any amendment in No of Persons, given rates will not be Valid & will change accordingly.
- The rates are based on the best available prices available at the time of costing and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and So far no booking has been made and rooms / rates are subject to the availability at the time of receiving your official booking.
- If the Hotel or Airlines change their rates for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you at the time of final Confirmation.
- Kindly note that during Major Exhibitions/Events additional surcharge will be applicable, Surcharge may vary depending on the Hotels, Airlines and will be advised at the time of Final Booking.
- According to the Hotel policy the current check in time is 15:00 hrs and check out is before 12:00 noon unless specified.
- All special requests like Early check in and late checkout, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- We are not holding any Air tickets or rooms at the moment.
- Conditions Apply.