Badrinath or Badrinarayan Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu which is situated in the town of Badrinath in Uttarakhand, India. The temple and town form one of the four Char Dham and Chota Char Dham pilgrimage sites.
The temple is also one of the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Vishnu, who is worshipped as Badrinath—holy shrines for Vaishnavites. It is open for six months every year (between the end of April and the beginning of November), because of extreme weather conditions in the Himalayan region. The temple is located in Garhwal hill tracks in Chamoli district along the banks of Alaknanda River at an elevation of 3,133 m (10,279 ft) above the mean sea level. It is one of the most visited pilgrimage centers of India, having recorded 1,060,000 visits.
The image of the presiding deity worshipped in the temple is a 1 ft (0.30 m), the black granite deity of Lord Vishnu in the form of Badrinarayan. The deity is considered by many Hindus to be one of eight swayam vyakta kshetras, or self-manifested deities of Lord Vishnu.
Kedarnath Temple is a Hindu temple (shrine) dedicated to Lord Shiva (Mahadeva). Located on the Garhwal Himalayan range near the Mandakini river, Kedarnath is located in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Due to extreme weather conditions, the temple is open to the general public only between the months of April (Akshaya Tritiya) and November (Kartik Purnima, the autumn full moon). During the winters, the vigraha (deity) from Kedarnath temple is carried down to Ukhimath and where the deity is worshiped for the next six months. Kedarnath is seen as a homogenous form of Lord Shiva, the 'Lord of Kedarkhand', the historical name of the region.
The temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by a 22 kilometres (14 mi) uphill trek from Gaurikund. Pony and manchan service is available to reach the structure. According to Hindu legends, the temple was initially built by Pandavas, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest Hindu shrines of Shiva.
- Cost of helicopter for Dodham
- Cost of vehicle at Badrinath
- 01 meal at Badrinath
- Assistance in darshan at both temples.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
- Any Rescue charges, Hospital charges, Medical charges, Medicine Charges
- Any special Puja charges, Tips, porter charges & any services of personal nature
- All Taxes and Royalty.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
Rs. 92,000/‐ + GST Per Head for Individual (weight limit 75 kg)
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- Carrying of AADHAR CARD is must for all Indians whereas Passport with valid Visa is required in case for Foreign National.
- Maximum 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted to carry. Excess baggage is to be stored at the hotel before proceeding to helipad, which can be collected later after completion of the tour.
- All temples in Kedarnath & Badrinath sector are located in high altitude so it becomes cold. Passengers are advised to carry their own Medicines, Woolen Clothing, Trekking Shoes, and Raincoat with them.
- Weighing at the time of boarding the helicopter is must since the Pilot will not allow boarding in case it exceeds the weight conveyed at the time of booking & we reserve the right to shuffle passengers to manage the right weight of Helicopters for safe flying in the hills.
- Our associates shall assist you in all Dhams.
- Shakti Tourism & Helicopter service provider shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the Fitness Certificate from Doctor to travel the high altitude sector. It is advisable to take accidental & Medical Policy.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, Valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM) bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in Helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the Helipads
- Every person beyond 80 Kgs shall pay Rs. 150/‐ per Kg extra for shuttle at Phata to Kedarnath on direct payment basis.
- The expenses towards Lodging & Boarding shall be borne by the guests in case of overstaying at any Dham due to bad weather conditions or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If stuck in a bad weather situation, we shall try to maintain the further schedule. We shall try for refund from the Helicopter service provider in case guests are unable to visit any of the Dham due to bad weather situation or any reason beyond our control.
- Full refund shall be applicable in case we are unable to commence the journey from Dehradun due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any Donations, Tips, Pitthu & Porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by Shakti Tourism & Helicopter service provider. All legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of DelhiNCR
- It is advisable to book Return Journey Ticket 2/3 days after the Completion of Yatra.
15’th Sep. 2020 to 10’th Nov. 2020
- 35 days before Journey — 30% of amount
- 25 days before Journey — 50% of amount
- 15 days before Journey — No Refund