GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.Kindly book your back flight/train ticket after one day to your arrival at Dehradun.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Available Hotel properties at Guptkashi and Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best among them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 Star.
- Maximum 75 Kgs.per person Will be allowed with luggage.
- Lunch and dinner not include in Dehradun.
- The booking has to be done in non-refundable advancewith adeposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- SHAKTI TRAVELS as well as our franchisee reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Any extra night stay due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey. It is advisable to take medical & accidental insurance by own.
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Includes stay & meals (04 B/F, 04 Lunch & 04 Dinner) for 4 Nights / 5 Days ( Starts from day -2).
- Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all Four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki / Pony at Yamunotri.
5% GST will be applicable extra on above cost.
Enquire Now Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
1st May 2018 to 15th June. (Subject to availability)
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- Upto 10 days before Journey - No Refund
- BAD WEATHER SITUATION : If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will try to get the refund from the helicopter services & whatever amount final by the helicopter service, we will refund the same No other liabilities of SHAKTI TRAVELS or our franchisee for the same. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund the amount according to flying time.