Gangtok is Capital of Sikkim, at an altitude of 1,650 m (5,410 ft), The earliest records date from the construction of the Hermitic Gangtok monastery in 1716. Gangtok remained a small hamlet until the construction of the Enchey Monastery in 1840 made it a pilgrimage center. It became the capital of what was left of Sikkim after an English conquest in mid 19th century in response to a hostage crisis.
Lachung is at an elevation of about 9,600 ft or 3,000 m and at the confluence of the Lachen River and Lachung Rivers, tributaries of the River Teesta. The word Lachung means "small pass". The town is approximately 125 km from the capital Gangtok.
Pelling is nestled at an altitude of 2,150 m (7,200 feet). The town is located at a distance of 10 km from the district headquarters of Geyzing. Places to visit in and around Pelling include the rock garden and Waterfall at nearby Rimbi, the imposing double-pronged Kanchenjungha Falls, the archaic quaint Singshore Bridge, the Chhange Waterfalls, the Khecheopalri/Khechuperi Lake holy to Buddhists and ancient Pemyangtse/Pemyangshi Monastery.
It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m). It is noted for its tea Industry and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by NAC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries
- 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show
- Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Note: Child age is 5 to 8 year
Departure Date From New Jalpaigudi / Bagdogra
JANUARY 2019 : 21 , 28
FEBRUARY 2019 : 04 , 11 , 18 , 25
MARCH 2019 : 04 , 11 , 18 , 25
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application.The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 50 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 3,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 50 - 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 30 - 15 Days of departure of tour than 50 % will be charged.If cancel Between 15 - 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.