Shimla is the capital city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. And It's 7800 Ft.
Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla District; It is located 13 km from the state capital Shimla, The name Kufri is derived from the word "Kufr" meaning a lake in the local language.
Shimla (Mall Road):
The Mall is the main shopping street of Shimla. It also has many restaurants, clubs, banks, bars, Post Offices and tourist offices. The Gaiety Theatre is also situated there.
Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,700 ft) in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian State of Himachal Pradesh.
Dalhousie is a hill station in Himachal Pradesh, established in 1854 by the British Empire in India as a summer retreat for its troops and bureaucrats. It is built on and around five hills, Kathalagh, Potreyn, Terah, Bakrota and Bhangora, it is surrounded by snow-capped peaks. Dalhousie is situated between 6,000 and 9,000 feet (2,700 m) above sea level.
The Mini Switzerland of Himachal in the picturesque valley of Chamba.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by AC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries
- 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
- Actual Rate Will Be Applicable on October 20, 23, 26, 29 and 01st November (Addon in cost)
- Actual Rate + High Season Surcharge of Rs. 3,000/ Per Head Will Be Applicable on December 19, 22 (Addon in cost)
- Child age is 5 to 8 year
Departure Date From Delhi
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application. The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 60 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged. If cancel before 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 10,000/- will be charged. If cancel before 12 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 12000/- will be charged. If cancel before 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % of total amount will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.