Trivandrum city and several other places in the district occupy an important place in ancient tradition, folklores and literature of the State. South Kerala, particularly Trivandrum, had a political and cultural history in the early past, which was in some respects independent from that of the rest of Kerala.
Alleppey is considered to be the oldest planned town in this region and the lighthouse built on the coast of the town is the first of its kind along the Laccadive Sea coast, A houseboat cruise in these backwaters is a delightful experience
Thekkady is considered a heaven for natural Spices such as Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is spread across 777 km2 (300 sq mi), of which 360 km2 (140 sq mi) is thick evergreen forest. The Wild Life Sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. The greatest Attraction of Periyar are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Sanctuary can be accessed through a nature walk, boating or jeep safari.
Munnar is a Hill Station on the Western Ghats, a range of mountains situated in the Idukki District of the Indian state of Kerala. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers", referring to the town's strategic location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is in Kannan Devan Hills ( KDH ) Village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district having an area measuring nearly 557 km.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by AC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries
- 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Person|
|Actual Price||Discounted Price|
- Actual Rate Will Be Applicable on (Addon in Cost)
October 01, 08, 15, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
November 05, 12, 19, 26
December 03, 10, 17
January 07, 14, 21, 28
February 04, 11, 18, 25
March 03, 10, 17, 24
- Child age is 5 to 8 year
Arrival Date At Trivandrum
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application. The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 60 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged. If cancel before 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 10,000/- will be charged. If cancel before 12 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 12000/- will be charged. If cancel before 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % of total amount will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.