Nainital is a popular hill station in the Indian state of uttarakhand headquarters of Nainital District in the Kumaon Foothills of the outer Himalayas. Situated at an altitude of 2,084 meters (6,837 ft) above sea level.
Ranikhet within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas Ranikhet, which means Queen's meadow in Hindi, gets its name from a local legend, which states that it was here, that Raja Sudhardev won the heart of his queen, Rani Padmini, who subsequently chose the area for her residence, giving it the name, Ranikhet
"Jim" Corbett (25 July 1875 in Nainital, India - 19 April 1955 in Nyeri, Kenya) was a legendary British Hunter and Tracker-turned-conservationist, author and naturalist, famous for hunting a large number of man-eating tigers and leopards in India.
This Hill Station, situated in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges, is also known as the Queen of the Hills. The adjoining town of Landour is considered part of 'greater Mussoorie.
Haridwar is regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. According to the Samudra manthan, Haridwar along with Ujjain, Nashik and Prayag (Allahabad) is one of four sites where drops of Amrit, the elixir of immortality, accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by AC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries
- 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Note: Child age is 5 to 8 year
Departure Date From Delhi
APRIL 2019 : 07 , 15 , 23
MAY 2019 : 01 , 09 , 17 , 25
JUNE 2019 : 02 , 10
AUGUST 2019 : 01 , 09 , 17 , 25
SEPTEMBER 2019 : 02 , 10 , 18 , 26
OCTOBER 2019 : 04 , 12 , 20 , 23 , 28 , 31
NOVEMBER 2019 : 08 , 16 , 24
DECEMBER 2019 : 02 , 10 , 18
JANUARY 2020 : 21 , 29
FEBRUARY 2020 : 06 , 14 , 22
MARCH 2020 : 01 , 09 , 17 , 25
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application.The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 50 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 3,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 50 - 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 30 - 15 Days of departure of tour than 50 % will be charged.If cancel Between 15 - 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.