Shimla is the capital city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. And It's 7800 Ft.
Shimla (Mall Road):
The Mall is the main shopping street of Shimla. It also has many restaurants, clubs, banks, bars, Post Offices and tourist offices. The Gaiety Theatre is also situated there.
Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,700 ft) in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian State of Himachal Pradesh.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by AC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar
- Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Note: Child age is 5 to 8 year
Departure Date From Delhi
MARCH 2019 : 22 , 25 , 28 , 31
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application.The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 50 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 3,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 50 - 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 30 - 15 Days of departure of tour than 50 % will be charged.If cancel Between 15 - 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.