The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Junagarh is nawab ruled city pre independant era. This uperkot or upper kot is situated on higher hill overloong girnar hill and junagadh city. It houses nos. of other interesting site like adi kadi vav, old cannons inside uparkot. You can drive inside the fort till parking and rest should be covered on foot. However area is not well maintained as with other historical places.
Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat. The Gir ecosystem falls in Biogeography Zone-4 (the semi arid) and Biogeography Province 4-B. Gujarat Rajwara is the last remaining abode of the Asiatic Lion, Panthera leo persica. The Government of Gujarat has declared an area of 1412.1 sq km as Protected Area (PA) which comprises 258.7 sq km as National Park and 1153.4 sq km as Sanctuary. Besides this 470.5 sq km of forest area forms a buffer Zone as reserve, protected and unclassified forest. Thus, a total area of 1882.6 sq km makes up the Gir forest.
The Somnath temple located in Prabhas Patan near Veraval in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat, is believed to be the first among the twelve jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is an important pilgrimage and tourist spot of Gujarat.
- AC Accommodation.
- AC Transportation From our Office To Office as per the Itinerary.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Pure Veg. on Fixed Buffet Set Menu) - 02 B/F, 03 Lunch & 02 Dinner.
- Tour Escort if The Size of Group is above 10 Passengers.
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari
- Mineral Water, Guide Charge
- Light and Sound Show, Laser Show
- Camera Charges, Horse Riding, Gandola Charges, Ferry Boat, Boating Charges, River Rafting
- Telephone Calls, Ayurvedic Massage, Mini Bar
- Personal / Medical / Baggage Insurance
- Laundry Service, Tips, Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Child Age is 5 to 8 Yrs
Departure Date From Ahmedabad
Tour Date are as per Client Requirement.
Cancelation Policy (Per Seat):
- Once Booking is confirmed than Minimum Cancelation Charge is Rs. 1,000/-
- If Cancel before 15 days of Departre than cancelation Charge is Rs. 2,000/-
- If Cancel between 07 - 15 Days of Departre than cancelation Charge is Rs. 3,000/-
- If Cancel between 04 - 07 Days of Departre than cancelation Charge is Rs. 4,000/-
- If Cancel within 04 days of Departure than No Refund is applicable.