The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
White Rann Utsav:
The Great Rann of Kutch, along with the Little Rann of Kutch and the Banni grasslands on its southern edge, is situated in the district of Kutch and comprises some 30,000 square kilometres (10,000 sq mi) between the Gulf of Kutch and the mouth of the Indus River in southern Pakistan. The marsh can be accessed from the village of Kharaghoda in Surendranagar District.
In India's summer monsoon, the flat desert of salty clay and mudflats, which average 15 meters above sea level, fills with standing water. In very wet years, the wetland extends from the Gulf of Kutch on the west through to the Gulf of Cambay on the east.
The area was a vast shallow of the Arabian Sea until continuing geological uplift closed off the connection with the sea, creating a vast lake that was still navigable during the time of Alexander the Great. The Ghaggar River, which presently empties into the desert of northern Rajasthan, formerly emptied into the Rann of Kutch, but the lower reaches of the river dried up as its upstream tributaries were captured by the Indus and Ganges thousands of years ago. Traces of the delta and its distributary channels on the northern boundary of the Rann of Kutch were documented by the Geological Survey of India in 2000.
The Luni River, which originates in Rajasthan, drains into the desert in the northeast corner of the Rann. Other rivers feeding into the marsh include the Rupen from the east and the West Banas River from the northeast.
There are sandy islets of thorny scrub, forming a wildlife sanctuary and a breeding ground for some of the largest flocks of greater and lesser flamingos. Wildlife, including the Indian wild ass, shelter on islands of higher ground, called bets, during the flooding.
- Accommodation in lockable Premium AC Tent / Rajwadi AC Bhunga
- Visit to wonderful White Rann & Kalo Dungar
- Complimentary Rann Safari by Open Double-decker Bus
- Thrilling Adventure Zone with outdoor Para Motoring, ATV Rides, Parasailing, Cycling, etc.
- Engaging Indoor Activities - Table Tennis, Pool, Board Games, Xbox, etc.
- Shopping delight at Craft Village, Gandhi Nu Gam and Bhujodi with Kutch’s colorful handloom & handicraft
- Lip-smacking Gujarati & Kutchi Cuisines
- Soul-stirring Folk Music and Cultural Activities of Kutch/Gujarat
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome Gift on arrival with carry-away souvenirs
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only
- Accommodation in Premium AC Tent/Rajwadi AC Bhunga
- Meals and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fun and entertainment activities at the resort
- Service Tax
ExclusionSorry, There is no details available about exclusion of current package. Please check again later.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Accommodation Type : Premium AC Tent / Rajwadi AC Bhunga
1st November 2018 to 28th February 2019
- All transfers other than stated above are on chargeable-basis and subject to availability.
- All taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
- Full payment should be made to con?rm the reservation.
- Child below 6 years will be entitled for complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- Extra person/child will be accommodated on chargeable-basis and provided with an additional mattress.
- Max occupancy per tent: 02 Adults + 02 Children (below 6 years) OR 03 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- Max occupancy per bhunga: 02 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- 100% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 3 days from the check-in date
- 50% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 7 days from the check-in date
- 25% cancellation charges, if cancelled in less than 15 days from the check-in date
- 15% cancellation charges, if cancelled in more than 15 days from the check-in date
- Date amendment charges are applicable as per cancellation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable taxes shall be charged on the listed tariff as per the prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off facility is available by AC coach as per the scheduled timings, only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station.
- It is mandatory for the guest to furnish government-approved photo-ID proof at the time of booking and check-in.
- All meals shall be served at the Dinning Area during designated meal hours.
- In case of late arrivals, guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to White Rann Resort in the next available transfer.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability.
- In case of early/late transfers, the guest will need to inform the Front Desk Office at the time of check-in. Such transfers will be on chargeable-basis and subject to availability of vehicles.
- Changes/cancellation shall be as per the cancellation policy.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items, which are not specified/mentioned/included in the package are to be borne by the guest.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest's belongings. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only.
- For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the guest.
- The tourist spots included in complimentary sightseeing visits are subject to fixed visiting hours. While, we will endeavour to arrange for the visit as per the scheduled timings, we will not be responsible for any change or cancellation of the visit to the tourist spot(s) due to unforeseen change in visiting hours or conflict with the pre-planned itinerary.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- The timing of visit to and from White Rann and Kalo Dungar may vary according to the sunset timings and weather conditions.
- White Rann is a natural formation and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of formation of White Rann or any other undesirable changes therein.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the resort premises.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is prohibited as per the State Government policy.
- The guest will ensure strict adherence to the resort’s management policy, and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes or alterations in the proposed packages without any prior notice.
- In case of natural calamities or arrangement of Central/State Government Function at the resort, White Rann Resort reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) without any prior notice. Full refund or options for alternative booking dates will be given in this case.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.