General DetailsSorry, There is no details available about history of current package. Please check again later.
- Dubai Airport transfer to & from Astoria / Ambassador Hotel
- 04 Nights & 05 Days Accommodation at Astoria / Ambassador Hotel on Twin/Triple Sharing Basis
- 04 Breakfasts at Hotel
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance & Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa Observation Desk (124th Floor) with Dubai Mall + Musical Fountain and Transfer (Non Premium Timings)
- Normal Visa Charges
- All Taxes
- Govt. Service Tax
- Tourism Dirham
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat in Coach base
- Overseas Insurance
- Tips, Lunch, Laundry, Mineral Water
- Telephone Bills, Mini Bar, Any Thing Not Mentioned In The Tour Cost Include Box.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Any increase in the rate of USD (Presently Calculated at USD 1 = INR 63.00) leading to increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to departure. However the rate on the given day of the payment will apply)
EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST MAR 2015 TO 31ST AUG 2015
Terms & Conditions:
- The Given quotation is valid only for this query and based on 02 Passenger travelling together. In case of any amendment in No of Persons, given rates will not be Valid & will change accordingly.
- The rates are based on the best available prices available at the time of costing and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above is only an offer and So far no booking has been made and rooms / rates are subject to the availability at the time of receiving your official booking.
- If the Hotel or Airlines change their rates for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you at the time of final Confirmation.
- Kindly note that during Major Exhibitions/Events additional surcharge will be applicable, Surcharge may vary depending on the Hotels, Airlines and will be advised at the time of Final Booking.
- According to the Hotel policy the current check in time is 15:00 hrs and check out is before 12:00 noon unless specified.
- All special requests like Early check in and late checkout, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior.
- We are not holding any Air tickets or rooms at the moment.
- Conditions Apply.
- Pre-Payment – Full Payment upon Confirmation
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following Cancellations charges, the cancellation charges per person when a Cancellation is made
- 31 Days or more Prior to the departure of the Tour - Deposit Amount
- 30 - 15 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour - 40% Of the Cost
- 14 - 08 Days Prior to the departure of the Tour - 60% Of the Cost
- 7 Days or less Prior to the departure of the Tour or “ No Show” on the tour - 100% Of the Cost
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price without discount. In case of Cruise, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations, irrespective of time of cancellations. The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/ or cancellation of Air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company.
- Deposit: - Nonrefundable Deposit given at the time of Booking.
- Air lines: - As per Airline Policy
- Hotel Accommodation: - As per Hotel Policy
- Visa fees are nonrefundable once the visa has been applied.
- Transfers / Sightseeing’s – Once booked will not be amended and have to follow Itinerary otherwise no refund will be permitted.
Visa Application Policy & Conditions:
To process the visa we will submit necessary documents like air tickets, Hotel Booking voucher, Insurance and other related document asked by the consulate or the embassy. By reason what so ever if consulate or embassy refuse or delay the visa, passengers has to pay the difference of amount or date change penalty imposed by airline or Hotels. We shall not be stand responsible for the additional amount; the same has to be paid to the company before departure of the tour. We will always apply for Normal tourist visas, If the passenger needs to cancel a tour due to rejection of visa or rejection of entry into country, the cancellation charges of the company will be applicable and shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund if the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
It is advisable to acquire adequate Overseas Travel Insurance cover for protection from any expenses such as medical, Baggage’s, legal, hospitalization, accident, it is mandatory to obtain an Overseas Travel Insurance policy for the Tour. Insurance claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company. Insurance Premium Charges will be extra as per the Client’s age and Number of Days and Destinations. The rules, regulations as well as conditions mentioned in the Tour Quotation is a binding to me and the all members of my tourist group and the company. I have signed after reading and understanding The Quotation conditions.