General DetailsSorry, There is no details available about history of current package. Please check again later.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on full board plan.
- 1 Jeep Safaris with Naturalist by non-air conditioned Jeeps at Kaziranga National Park.
- 1 Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- All Entrance fees at the Monuments and National Parks as per the itinerary.
- 1 Glass of Domestic wine/beer with Farewell and Welcome dinners at Guwahati & Neamati only.
- All excursions/lectures/performances and activities as per the itinerary.
- Services of English speaking Naturalist/ Destination Manager during sightseeing at all the places as per the itinerary.
- Assistance on all Arrival & Departure transfers with Representative at the airport and Land transport by Air-Conditioned vehicles.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, internet, imported wines & spirits, camera/video camera fee at monuments/National Park, medical expenses, Salon/massages, airport departure tax etc.
- Any Insurance.
- Any further tax levied by the government of India.
- Evacuation charges in case of medical emergencies, insurance is available on request.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and airplanes delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, taxes, lost luggage, etc.
- Govt. service tax 4.5%
- Any tipping.
- International & Domestic Air fares.
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement of peak period from 20th Dec'16 till 10th Jan'17 will be advised on booking request for that period.
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
Ex. Guwahati / Kamakhya Temple
Shakti Saver : Superior Cabin without Balcony
Shakti Superb : Superior Cabin with Balcony
Shakti Superior : Suite Cabin (Double Occupancy only)
Prices valid from October, 2016 till April, 2017
Except for the 20th December’ 2016 to 10th January’ 2017 period
River cruising in this part of the world is an adventurous experience. Assam is still in the developing stages of tourism and the developing infrastructure is rushing to keep pace with the rapidly growing interest in this part of India. As such, our voyage is an expedition-style cruise with all creature comforts on-board. Our shore-side staff will make every effort to attend to your comfort during onshore expeditions. However, vehicles and roads may not be of the same standard that you have experienced elsewhere, although we use the best of what is available locally.
Please note, this itinerary is subject to weather and river conditions. The Captain/Cruise Director reserves the right to adjust the itinerary for passenger safety and comfort. The Brahmaputra River is subject to seasonal fluctuations. Islands and sand bars can appear and disappear between one sailing and the next. Also, being one of the highest precipitation zones in the world, our program is subject to weather and River conditions. Also, we reserve the right to convert the direction of the cruise from downstream to upstream or vice versa without any compensation.