The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Srinagar is the summer capital of the disputed Indian-held Jammu & Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum river, a tributary of the Indus, The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and House Boat. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri Handicraft and dry fruits.
"Meadow of Flowers" is a town, a Hill Station a popular skiing destination. Gulmarg is located 52 km from Srinagar. It has an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft).
"Meadow of Gold" Sonmarg gives rise to The Three Sisters (Kashmir). In its vicinity lies the great Himalayan glaciers of Kashmir Valley namely Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier with some peaks of above 5000 meters.
This world famous hill station is 45 km. from the District Head Quarter at Anantnag and located on the banks of river Lidder at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner)
- Transfers & Sight Seeing by AC Vehicle as per Tour Itineraries 2 Liter Mineral Water (Per Night/Per Person)
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Any Safari, Light and Sound Show, Laser Show
- Camera Charges, Horse riding, Doli Charges, Helicopter Charges, Gandola Charges, Boating Charges, River Rafting, Ferry Boat, Telephone Calls
- Ayurvedic Massage, Mineral Water, Mini Bar
- Medical / Baggage Insurance, Laundry Service, Tips
- Entrance Fees such as Garden / Temples / Monuments etc.
- Any personal expense, Medicines, Hospital expenses, Accident Insurance
- Government Service Tax Will be Extra
Enquire Now Book Online Cost List
| Ticket Rate
|Shakti Saver||Shakti Superb||Shakti Superior||Person|
- Child age is 5 to 8 year
- 12 Seated AC (April to June) Tempo Traveller / Winger from Srinagar to Srinagar.
- "SHAKTI SUPERB" Tour 03rd & 04th Night at GULMARG instead of HOUSE BOAT.
Arrival Date At Srinagar
FEBRUARY 2017 : 25
MARCH 2017 : 05 , 14 , 23
APRIL 2017 : 02 , 11 , 20 , 29
MAY 2017 : 08 , 17 , 26
JUNE 2017 : 04 , 13
AUGUST 2017 : 13 , 22 , 31
SEPTEMBER 2017 : 09 , 18 , 27
OCTOBER 2017 : 06 , 15 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 27
NOVEMBER 2017 : 05 , 14 , 23
DECEMBER 2017 : 02 , 11 , 20 , 29
FEBRUARY 2018 : 19 , 28
MARCH 2018 : 09 , 18 , 27
Ticket will be cancelled only after receipt of written application.The following cancellation charges per ticket will be charged in case of tourist wishes to cancel their ticket for any reason after the seat is booked. If cancel on or before 50 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 3,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 50 - 30 Days of departure of tour than Rs. 5,000/- will be charged.If cancel Between 30 - 15 Days of departure of tour than 50 % will be charged.If cancel Between 15 - 10 Days of departure of tour than 75 % will be charged. If cancel within 10 days of Departure No refund will be given in any case.